Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Purchasing Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop Products
Eligibility to order criteria :
You may only purchase products:
- * Available for sale and details of which appear on Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop online shop; and
- * For delivery to England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- * For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop online shop. Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop online shop are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop online shop. Although every effort is made to keep Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop online shop as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
- * Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- * Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit card Company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
- * Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
- * Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop will Email you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you.
- * We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation email.
Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- * The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- * Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
- * You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Canceling the order and returns
- Damaged or Faulty products and incorrect orders. You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
- 1. Full purchase price
- 2. Delivery charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
- 3. Return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
- 1. Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
- 2. Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
- How To Return Your Goods
You may return goods by contacting Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop by email.
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- 1. Confirmation email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- 2. List of goods returned
- 3. Reason for returning goods
4. Receipts showing any return charges if you are claiming a full refund for damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered goods
If you are returning the goods by post to Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop please note:
- 1. It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us
- 2. Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt
- 3. Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit
- 4. You are advised to use a carrier that offers traceability and insurance
We’d like to keep you up to date on all of our exiting new product launches and promotions. By purchasing from us we will use the primary email address setup when placing an order. We will not sell, or distribute to third parties your email address or personal information. You will be emailed solely by Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop relating to products, updates and offers.
Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop reserves the right to:
- * Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop online shop (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
- * Change the terms conditions from time to time, and your continued use of Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop online shop (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop online shop.
- * If Happy Days ~ Dementia Workshop should change these conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the date and time of you placing your order.
If any part of the terms conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the terms conditions and the remaining provisions of the terms conditions shall remain in full force and effect. English law applies to these terms conditions and any dispute relating to the terms conditions shall be settled by the English courts.